Monday, November 29, 2010

Morning little monday..and good morning to you... 

Let me tell you guys..When I m too boring, I means when all the report done and there was no patient, I like to make some origami..kekekeke.. Just for fun and to release my feeling...maybe all you know about crane, lucky star and 3D swan huhhh... JJ
Crane and lucky star just as simple 123..but 3D swan origami will take few days to finished up..the last I done about 5 days... My frenz said..”R u crazy??? :P I just laughed and I show her how proud I’m finishing it...it means a lot to me..worth for all the tremendous amount of effort, dedication and patience required for that origami...she so impressed and want one for her...even my colleague want to sell it at eBay..just trying the market he said..hahahahha..I don’t know what he is thinking at that time.  :P
Between this three origami, I prefer crane...it give a sentimental value for me...I like to “put” all the feeling in the origami, while folding the paper..Whatever colour I take at the moment..I just concentrate and think...and think..and think..After finished it, I just put the crane origami at the cpu ..and every time I see it..I know...what it’s really means to me.. It takes time for me to throw the crane to dustbin, because there was a ‘story’ behind the paper fold.  Some time, I make a wish while folding the crane, I pray and ‘put’ all the hope in..With His blessing...I just hoping, and I know all is up to you, My Lord..
Why don’t you try...??? Maybe as a gift to your love one, or as a memorable gift that reminds you to a special person..Or a wish...a hope...or ‘a story behind it’..It is up to you...everyone got their own reason..Just try...n don’t give up...!!! when you finished it, it really worth...


Crane of hope


0 comments:

Post a Comment